Below, you will find an example resume. Please make it your own by changing out all the information. Represent yourself spectacularly AND honestly. Please print out your resume when you are finished.
Student Resume Example Click here.
Spend a few minutes looking through these Young Professional Trading Cards.
Young Professional Trading Cards Click here.
Which is the Young Professional that has the most potential to change the word? Pick one of the Young Professionals and complete the following assignment:
A) A three page essay that describes how the Young Professional will change the world.
* Project Instructions Click here
* Essay Rubric Click here.
9th Grade Assignments and When They are Due
Following each assignment, there is a lecture number. This will tell you which day the assignment is due. For example, the due date for our second short story is Lecture 49, so on the list below, the information is written Essay 8: Formal Essay #2 (L49).
To find out the actual due date for Short Story #2, please look up Lecture 49 on our class schedule. With the A/B/C schedule, it takes this one extra step to find out which day your period meets for the lecture. If you need to check the schedule, please use the following link: Click here
- Essay 1: Author Imitation #1: Poe (L11)
- Essay 2: WHAMBAMS (L19)
- Essay 3: Book Analysis #1: Dystopia (L22)
- Essay 4: Formal Essay #1: Greek Myths (L28)
- Essay 5: Author Imitation #2: Hamilton (L39)
- Essay 6: Book Analysis #2: Travel (L41)
- Essay 7: Short Story #2 (L49)
- Essay 8: Formal Essay #2: Henrietta (L55)
Performance Assessments for Young Professionals
- Sales: Teacher Challenge (L21)
- Politics: Plan a Greek Rebellion (L34)
- Law: The Mock Trial of Odysseus (L37-39)
- Forensics: CSI Non-Fiction (L51)
- Entertainment: Movie Analysis #1 (L27)
- Entertainment: Movie Analysis #2 (L45)
- Public Speech: IOC (Intermittent)
- Records: Notebook Check (Intermittent)
- Quiz 1: Vocabulary #1 (L8)
- Quiz 2: Vocabulary #2 (L12)
- Quiz 3: Vocabulary #3 (L16)
- Quiz 4: Vocabulary #4 (L20)
- Quiz 5: Outside Reading #1 (L21)
- Quiz 6: Vocabulary #5 (L24)
- Quiz 7: Vocabulary #6 (L28)
- Quiz 8: Vocabulary #7 (L32)
- Quiz 9: Vocabulary #8 (L36)
- Quiz 10: Vocabulary #9 (L40)
- Quiz 11: Outside Reading #2 (L40)
- Quiz 12: Vocabulary #10 (L44)
- Quiz 13: Vocabulary #11 (L48)
- Quiz 14: Vocabulary #12 (L52)
- Quiz 15: Vocabulary #13 (L52)
- Quiz 16: Vocabulary #14 (L52)
- Quiz 17: The Odyssey Quiz
- Quiz 18: Henrietta Lacks Quiz
- 3 Week Common Assessment (Formative)
- 6 Week Common Assessment (Summative)
- 9 Week Common Assessment (Formative)
- 12 Week Common Assessment (Summative)
- 15 Week Common Assessment (Formative)
- 18 Week Common Assessment (Summative)